Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all !!!

Actually, Chinese New Year is quite fun to me... On the Friday, 23rd January 09, I skipped school and went to Malaysia to celebrate an early Chinese New Year with my Maternal Grandparents... Although I collected many red red packets, its all in Malaysia Ringgits... So, it means when I change it into dollars, it would be lesser. I came back to Singapore on the Sunday.

When I came back that night, was the day when I have a Reunion dinner with my Paternal Grandparents. We had such a sumptuous dinner that time...

The next day, its time to collect more red packets!!! :) I kept them all under my pillow. When it was time to open it up, I saw a lot of money!!! It was more than I think I could get!!! I haven't even started counting them...

What a great Chinese New Year I had...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Bday to You .. Happy Bday to You ...

    How was your celebrations in Malaysia? What did you do?

    ~Ms Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the more word become m,ore? It was a nice story but then becarful with your words don't type too fast until you write wrongly.....

    ReplyDelete